Monday, March 23, 2015

Da Lat New Year trip

Yes it was a new year trip, from 1/1 to 3/1/2015, so this post can be called a #tbt. But whenever it was, it is a post where I share with you guys my photos, my memories, my life. 
...
I really want to share stories as much as possible, but I'm the kind of human that is not good at remember things. Maybe it's because my memory is bad, and its can also because I'm such a ... I dont know what to call, a human who doesn't pay much attention to what happening around, I think. 
That's why I think I don't like to travel. Yes. There is a kind of human-being who doesn't like to travel. And I think I am. I can't remember much, and honestly, can't feel much, don't appreciate things much while travelling... I don't really know. 























3 comments:

  1. these photos are amazing..just love them <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for dropping by my blog!
    wow i really love the third photo! keep up the good work x

    sydsense.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these! your blog's content makes me want to go to Vietnam someday
    :)

    ReplyDelete