Friday, March 20, 2015

City Lights - What I love about big city

Finally, my very first post in this blog.
For you to know, my blog will be a place where I share my photography journey and my Fashion style too. Something around me, what I wear, what I think and so on.
I really hope that you guy will find something that relative to yourself in this blog, and hope that we can share every beautiful thing as much as possible.

More about myself: My name's Uyen, I'm Vietnamese (proud of this), and I'm - nearly - 22 years old. I love taking photos, I have a huge concern in Fashion. I hope that after graduated, I'll be a freelancer in photography field.

Please excuse me for my English. I hope that I can improve my English through this blog, so ... :)
(And hey, I can speak Korean too!)

These photos were taken last week. On that day, me and my sister went around the city just to get some fresh air, and I suddenly discovered some cool places in the city that have the best views - in my opinion. So, the day after that day, I decided to go around the city one more time, with my friend, and my optimus(!!) Film camera to take some pictures. And the results came out so good (I'm so proud of myself :)). I LOVE LIGHTS. Everything that has lights on it. So I'm super excited now. Please let's me know your opinions too :)
















All the photos were taken with Pentax MV-1 - Fuji Pro Plus 200 - Edited.

No comments:

Post a Comment