Saturday, April 18, 2015

Plants Plants Plants

These plants *generally* are in the Zoo. Yes in the zoo, the only zoo in SaiGon.

Have a day in this zoo maybe as boring as ... I dont know. The only thing special in this zoo is the fact that there are animals there (suprise!!). But not so much animals, just some kinds that can easily be seen: giraffes, elephants, birds, snakes, lions, tiger, ... and flamingos, yes flamingos, fabulous flamingos.

 There are empty cases here and there, so you can't avoid being disappointed when you go around, under the heat of the sun, tired legs, and then realize that it's an empty case.

BUT. There is a area where there are lots of plants. It looks like a green house or something, and it does have a look. Yes an antique look. In my opinion, it will work well as a background for a photoshoot of any kinds, especially the tumblr kind of photo, coz there are plants. Tumblr = plants.

I paid 50.000vnd for the ticket and it took me more than a hour to walk around the entire zoo to finale get to the green house which is literally placed near the entrance (!!!). Seriously, I can even smell my hair burning under the sun. And so, i got some photos here. So bad that I came there alone, so I can't have a real photoshoot, just some typical ones *sigh*







3 comments:

  1. love gardening, are you?,
    bytheway nice to meet you :)

    http://litarachman.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love plants, but haven't done any gardening yet :))
      And I took a look at your blog, are your Korean or something? Cuz I know Korean too :)

      Delete
  2. Tumblr = plants. hahahahah so true
    and this green house is beautiful! love the roof

    sydsense.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete